Ocean Shores Community Club
· MEMBER: The property owner(s) shown on the County Records as having a possessory interest in the property. Cards are issued upon receipt of dues payment.
- IMMEDIATE FAMILY: Children living at home and any other person* permanently living at the primary residence of the member/property owner. Members can apply for Immediate Family cards. Immediate Family members over age 18 must submit proof of residency with application. Cards issued will expire on the property membership anniversary month.
- EXTENDED FAMILY:Grandparents, parents, sons/daughters over the age of 18 not living at home, their spouses and their children who are not property owners in Ocean Shores.Members can apply for Extended Family cards. Cards issued will expire on the property membership anniversary month.
- GUESTS:All other persons who are not property owners in Ocean Shores.
- MEMBER: No restrictions on admittance. Cards must be shown upon entry.
- IMMEDIATE FAMILY: Under age 13 must be accompanied by a MEMBER or IMMEDIATE FAMILY age 18 or older. Cards must be shown upon entry. Please refer to the Pool and Fitness Room for additional guidelines.
- EXTENDED FAMILY:No restrictions for those who are pre-registered* at the Front Desk. Non-pre-registered EXTENDED FAMILY will be treated as guests. Cards must be shown upon entry.
- GRANDCHILDREN:No restrictions age 13 or older for those who are pre-registered*. Under age 13 and non-pre-registered GRANDCHILDREN must be accompanied by a MEMBER or IMMEDIATE FAMILY age 18 or older. Cards must be shown upon entry.
- GUESTS: Must be accompanied by a MEMBER or IMMEDIATE FAMILY age 13 or older. A MEMBER or IMMEDIATE FAMILY must be present during the entire time their GUESTS use the facilities.
ANYONE under the age of 13 must be accompanied by a MEMBER or IMMEDIATE FAMILY age 18 or older at all times.
APPLICABLE USE FEES
- MEMBER or IMMEDIATE FAMILY: Annual dues payment. No additional fees are charged.
- EXTENDED FAMILY: $1.00 fee charged. Cards expire on the property membership anniversary month.
- GRANDCHILDREN: Age 18 and under – No fee. Age 19 and older – $1.00 Fee charged. Cards expire on the property membership anniversary month.
· GUESTS: $1.00 fee charged. Members can request a day pass for guests.
· DUPLICATE OR REPLACEMENT CARD: $2.00 per card starting June 1, 2021.
Monday – Friday: 6am – 8pm
Saturday: 8am – 8pm
Sunday: 8am – 5pm
Address: 1016 Catala Ave SE
Ocean Shores, WA 98569
LIMITATIONS / EXCEPTIONS
· MEMBERS and IMMEDIATE FAMILY may bring in a maximum of two (2) guests per person per visit.
EXTENDED FAMILY does not have guest privileges.
- ALL MEMBERS, IMMEDIATE and EXTENDED FAMILY must physically show their applicable membership card upon entering any club facility.
*Member/Property Owner must complete and submit application form for this family member.
FITNESS CENTER RULES
AGE LIMIT REQUIREMENTS:
- Age 18 and above: No restrictions
- Ages 16 & 17: A waiver must be submitted signed by the property owner member parent/legal guardian and the underage member and approved by the Club manager. The property owner member parent/legal guardian must accompany the underage member in the fitness center at all times. No exceptions to the above.
- Age 15 and under: Not permitted in the fitness center at any time.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Doors to the fitness center must be closed at all times.
- Wipe down equipment after use (DO NOT wipe touchscreens).
- Report any equipment malfunction to the receptionist.
- Proper clothing and footwear are required.
POOL, HOT TUB & SAUNA RULES
- All persons must have a cleansing shower before entering the pool and hot tub.
- No food, drink, or gum is allowed in the pool and hot tub areas.
- No running or horseplay is allowed in the pool and hot tub areas.
- Children three (3) years of age or under must wear a covered swim diaper while in the pool.
- In the absence of an adult family member pool side, Individuals aging from 13 to 17 years are required to swim with a partner who is 13 years or above.
- No child 12 years of age or under is allowed in the hot tub.
- Members and guests under age 16 are not permitted to use the sauna.
- The buddy system is required for members age 16 and 17.
- The maximum use of the sauna is recommended to be no longer than 30 minutes.
- Members with questionable health issues should consult their personal physician before using the hot tub and sauna.
A complete listing of the above rules is available at the front desk.
- ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP – $148.00
Annual membership dues are payable during a member’s anniversary month (the month the member purchased property in Ocean Shores).
- Refunds can be issued if a property is sold prior to the annual membership date.
- Refunds must be requested within 90 days of the sale. Requests must be submitted in writing to Ocean Shores Community Club via email firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Ocean Shores Community Club, 1016 Catala Avenue SE, Ocean Shores, WA 98569.
- For further information regarding refunds, please contact the Ocean Shores Community Club at (360) 289-2433.
LOST MEMBERSHIP CARDS
- Contact the Club office at (360) 289-2433 to obtain a replacement.
- To update your mailing address, please call the Ocean Shores Community Club front desk at (360) 289-2433.
- Pet owners must leash and pick up after their pets.